Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?Would you like to be part of a team that puts quality first?Join our Cutting Edge Manufacturing Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading. We manufacture an innovative, market leading flexible pipe solution for the Oil and Gas market for onshore facilities.
Partner with the best
As a Quality Inspector, you'' be the focal point for all QA/QC assessment for our Flexible Pipe Systems business. Conducting qualitative risk assessments, root cause analysis and providing corrective actions. Supporting QMS system by creating, editing and reviewing documents to be aligned with Baker Hughes global standards.
As a Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Inspecting parts, assemblies and subassemblies to required drawings and prints.
- Initiating non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and print specifications.
- Assuring that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements.
- Initiating corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature.
- Partnering with manufacturing management and internal process teams to eliminate the causes of quality problems
- Completing, inspecting and distributing all quality records and documents and performing specialized testing as required
- Verifying tests as required on all components and completed assemblies.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent level of education
- Demonstrate proven experience in a Quality Technician or Inspection role
- Be able to read and correctly interpret prints / drawings and specifications
- Display understanding of defects, problem-solving skills or an enthusiasm to learn and develop your skill set in a hands-on environment
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to be a valuable team player
- 2nd shift: 6:00pm-6:00am
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.