Technical CopywriterDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?Join our Team!
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control critical process assets. We provide customers with the information needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Connected across every business function, our team is a global family of empowered, successful leaders.Partner with the best
Are you a skilled wordsmith with great communication? Looking for a writing professional who would work with both marketing and the technology teams in the development of product manuals, datasheets, as well as articles and white papers. Ideally this candidate would be proficient in software like InDesign, Photoshop, and other programs used for technical drawings.
As a Technical Copywriter, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working with the technology team and product management to develop a thorough understanding of the audience and documentation required. Understands the technical problems, determines a clear and logical way to present information, instructions, and content for the greatest comprehension. Can write and edits information accordingly. Common documentation includes but may not be limited to manuals and datasheets
- Working with marketing, product management and other SMEs to understand customer and industry challenges. Write/co-write, edit, and support content for marketing collateral like brochures, and technical briefs that can be used for lead generation and sales enablement.
- Be a contributor for thought leadership content like articles, blogs and white papers and attends conferences, trade shows and educational seminars to further develop your skills
- Have basic understanding of In Design and Photoshop to help convey complex information with graphics, images, and design. Assist with the design work to make documents look appealing, easy to read and comply with brand guidelines. Appropriately using templates, standards, colours, fonts, and imagery
- Have a basic understanding of versioning and revision processes and be able to control documentation revisions as well as have the skills and knowledge to be able implement the rigor needed to obtain proper versioning.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of experience in Inside Sales and Marketing)
- Have strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills
- Have strong organisational skills and some knowledge of project management skills
- Have experience working at an agency in a strategy or account planner role
- Have passion for working as a team but more importantly, proactive, and self-directing
- Have a can-do attitude and constant habit of going above and beyond what is required, as well as a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Have an experience working with digital systems and programs for remote team collaboration and workflows
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productiveWorking with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.