Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Rotating Equipment
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Heavy Duty Gas Turbine
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?
Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?
Join our Team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
BH Field Service Engineers are a vital link providing power to the world. They lead the installation, maintenance and start-up of a broad range of equipment at Customers™ sites.
As a Mechanical FSE, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and overseeing work at field site to ensure provision of a quality service to our customers
- Planning, preparing and/or instructing internal and external training programs to impart field engineering and/or product knowledge
- Evaluating individual performance levels of the crew and training operators to improve their job performance
- Following customer and internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure safe and compliant environment and to build a world-class service organization
- Capturing and documenting detailed service requirements and writing professional reports to ensure verification and quality of installation
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or a high school diploma with proven experience in field activities and rotating equipment
- Show deep knowledge on rotating equipment including installation and maintenance, such as Heavy Duty Gas Turbines
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities
- Have excellent command and understanding of verbal and written English and Italian
- Hold an EU Passport or a European Work permit
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.