Would you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth? Would you like to shape our sales strategy? Join our Baker Hughes Pipeline and Process services team in Germany & Austria, part of Digital solution
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and
efficiently improve their operations. Connected across every business function, our
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of our customer asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning, giving the best possible start in service, and preparing for a trouble-free future.
Our engineered solutions for P&M, P
re-commissioning/ commissioning, & M
aintenance shutdowns include specialized services for the oil and gas (such as Refineries, Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas terminals and storage), power generation, metals and mining, and other process industries (such as Chemical plants). Partner with the best
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be involved in Customer facing staff responsible for developing and executing sales strategy in Germany and other Countries in CE for Process and Pipeline Services (PPS) organization. The successful candidate will be required to drive & deliver short and long-term orders, and margin growth.
The early focus will be on securing new orders that provides convertible revenue in 2022; developing a sales strategy that enables PPS to solidify and grow our process maintenance and pre commissioning volume and profitability.
This could include for example expanding our portfolio to adjacent segments, improving customer penetration, implementing, and collaborating with local Partners to increase local value and facilitate contractual aspect.In the role Sales Account Manager (m/f/d) for Germany and Austria, you will be:
Fuel your passion
- Developing outstanding customer relationships.
- Collaborating across all functions to identify, develop, and deliver opportunities, strategic operating plans, and growth.
- Collaborating with all stakeholders to establish a short & long-term regional strategy for business in the region.
- Leading the development and implementation of long, medium and annual sales planning and forecasting processes.
- Providing regular updates of operating plan status and other key sales operational metrics utilizing business tools.
- Building outstanding strategic customer relationships by responding to customer feedback and coaching outside of sales organization to increase external focus of the PPS organization
- Supporting NPI Commercialization, establishing market demands, customer acceptance, pricing and commercial requirements
- Establishing the growth of the P&M's Business through sales
- Developing, and maintaining business relationships with clients and set up meetings between client decision makers and company's leaders in view to secure and maintain contracts.
- Seeking & developing new opportunities.
- Managing assigned accounts and ensure targets are met.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have an Engineering Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have proven experience in a commercial or sales role, with a strong emphasis on customer interface, relationship building and delivering sales growth
- Show good understanding on German, Austrian Market: Client, EPC, NOC, Groupement, Local content requirement
- Demonstrate Technical knowledge of Pipeline and Process services
- Show excellent business sense and the ability to spot opportunities & understand Customer requirements.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills with proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills and display good communication skills in English and be fluent in German
- Display a good understanding of key financial metrics e.g. order, revenue, profit, cash, profit margin and markup.
- Show a good understanding of key commercial and contractual risks e.g. payment, third party costs, LS vs DR, resource availability, CAPEX
- Be able to self-motivate in challenging environment (Oil & Gas sector)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.