Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pecos, Texas, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Warehouse Manager in Pecos, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Supervise multiple personnel.
- Train and oversee receiving and issuing of material to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Train and oversee housekeeping of warehouse and laydown yard.
- Coordinate staging of project material and return of unused project material.
- Attend all meetings involving warehouse operation, material management, and safety.
- Perform annual physical inventory of all inventory materials in the warehouse and laydown yard.
- Generate data for annual obsolete review of all inventory material in warehouse and laydown yard.
- Coordinate all OCTG (tubing & casing) movements.
- Process Material transfers.
- Initiate sales or redeployment of surplus/obsolete items and obtain proper approval of sale from Operations Supervisor.
- Monitor goods receipts for inventory inaccuracy.
- Review staff time sheets, code, sign, and send for approval.
- Run (MRP) Material requirements Planning in SAP to generate requisitions for inventory orders.
- Monitor Procurement of MRP orders to avoid stock outs.
- Order all materials related to area's work orders as well as field operations.
- Identify changes in inventory materials such as part number, description, and bin location and provide data to SAP Gatekeeper for updating.
- Crosstrain warehouse personnel to ensure coverage during vacations and sick time.
- Interview applicants for vacant Warehouse Associate positions when required.
- Create written standard operating procedures for warehouse activities. Example wellhead boxes, tubing movements, project staging, etc.
- Must be certified to operate all warehouse material handling equipment safely.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have 3-5 years of Oil and Gas industry warehousing and heavy equipment operation experience.
- Must be certified to operate: front end loader, standard forklift, and electric reach truck
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Able to move and lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.