Posted: Oct 29, 2021
Posted: Oct 29, 2021
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Vernal, Utah, United States
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Rig up and rig down wireline equipment at location with no supervision, run Hoist Operations with no supervision, lead and train less experienced Operators. Prepare accurate tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other administrative forms as required.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Pre-load job with no supervision.
- Rig up and rig down wireline equipment.
- Assist wireline crew during operations.
- Make up tool string with minimum supervision.
- Maintain and clean all wireline equipment.
- Repair and maintain wireline equipment with little supervision.
- Drive company vehicle to location when required.
- Train Operator I, II, and III's.
- Maintain neat housekeeping.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Available to work long hours when required.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 5+ years related experience, inclusive of 2 years` oilfield experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Commercial Driver's License or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid CDL with Hazardous Materials endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid Tanker endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT)
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
- Good communication skills