Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you like to help shape and implement our Digital Solutions strategic direction?Join our Baker Hughes Digital Solutions Bently Nevada team
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customizable solutions.Partner with the best
As a Staff Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for wing-to-wing execution of technical projects to deliver high quality outcomes to internal and external customers. Partners with functional product owner to define features backlog and requirements, works with technical team internal and external to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope, budget and of desired quality.
As a Staff Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion, To be successful in this role you will:
- Collaborating with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
- Shaping technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
- Cooperating with and manage external vendors as required. Manage procurement and onboarding process
- Defining execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
- Facilitating convergence of functional and technical knowledge and build project teams. Also, Working with global teams often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per plan
- Ensuring pre-defined project management processes and practices are followed. Build simplification and improvement as necessary
- Supporting execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies. Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
- Managing project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
Work in a way that works for you
- Have bachelor's in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum 8 yrs. of professional experience.
- Experience working on Enterprise solutions, products based on Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) , 4IR and cloud based applications
- Have customer focus " evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds good customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their initiatives
- Have PMP, ScrumMaster or related Project Management certifications (Desirable)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) in current pandemic post pandemic requires approval
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.