Company: WTS Energy
Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
For one of our Clients we are looking for Field Engineers who will be responsible for all pre and post-sale technical field support. You will report directly to the Customer Support Manager based in Amsterdam.
Our client offers flexible, scalable technology solutions for electric vehicles. Their electric vehicle charging stations support the adoption and growth of low-emission e-mobility in over 20 countries worldwide.
• Conduct all field service activities (e.g. install, test, commission, diagnose, repair, support, etc)
• Work closely with subcontractors on site and remotely by guiding and monitoring them throughout their interventions on the products
• Comply with all necessary safety procedures as reflected in the Policies and Procedures
• Work within ISO9001 equivalent quality Standards and any ot
• Provide and receive training and support to the broader Customer Support team, End of Line Testing, Internal Repairs and Engineering when needed.
• Generate and submit timely high-quality reports and other technical documentation outputs from various assignments on the field and outside the field using the defined systems.
• Provide product improvements where necessary
• Hands on and work in accordance with the defined SOPs
• Work in accordance to the schedule provided on a weekly basis
• Travelling to sites as required which is almost 80% of the time
• Perform integration, validation and verification testing, by collaborating with internal teams and vendors to integrate, debug, fix and improve products, documenting development phases and monitor systems
• Participate and innovate the best practices and processes on the Customer journey from the integration, acquisition, installation and commissioning
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field experience
• Hands-on experience with Linux environments
• Good experience with general electronics design and familiarity with processor-controlled devices
• Experience working with LV mains to 480VAC and DC systems up to 1000V
• Affinity working with PCBs/ESD sensitive equipment
• Understanding of OCPP protocol, programming, integration and debugging
• Excellent time management skills, especially while on site.
• Excellent local and remote diagnosing, problem definition, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal, using local and remote desktop applications and help desk software as needed.
• Travelling within Europe as required to provide on-site installation coordination, test & commissioning's and technical support, with short reaction time
• Living in the vicinity of Amsterdam area