To review procedures, method statements, JSA's, work practices for execution of NFE Onshore Project Early Site Work (ESW) Construction activities. Provides leadership and Oversight for execution activities for ESW. Job Purpose:
- Responsible for the review of all technical documentation, including method statements, JSA's, work methods as well as regular reporting.
- Provides safety leadership by example to ESW Contractor and actively participates in SHES management program including daily toolbox talk (TBT), task instruction (TI) and awareness campaigns.
Monitoring and coordinating site activities of the ESW Contractor and its subcontractor(s) in his area of responsibility, in support of the NFE Onshore Project Site Manager
- Works in a Project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance by creating a culture that encourages everyone to perform their best every day on every task.
- Works in a highly visible Project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures.
- Works effectively within established policies and procedures, and participates in the further development of these to meet changing needs.
- (10+) years' relevant experience with LNG Tanks and their execution.
- Strong understanding of the execution sequence of LNG Tanks
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.