Would you like to be involved in bringing innovative products to market?Do you want to be a part of a successful team?Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team is an essential link between the customer and the business.Partner with the best
You will work in the Turbomachinery Technology Lab (TTL) part of Innovation organization. You will head up validation test projects for product development programs, supports Service/Production Testing needs. You will collaborate with external Testing institutions and Universities. You will be linked to technical improvement of existing products and components.
As a Lead Test Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Coordinating internal and external teams (from other laboratories) across the full test cycle.
- Acting as the main technical interface between the Technology Lab and all functions involved in the projects.
- Providing technical leadership to the test design team supporting the assigned validation project.
- Generating cost estimation and a time schedule for validation activities.
- Being responsible for design and construction of test facilities, instrumentation systems and the development of test software.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a MSc in a related field or demonstrate equivalent expertise.
- Have exposure to Turbomachinery fundamentals.
- Have exposure to electrical, mechanical and thermodynamics quantities measure principles.
- Have industrial measure sensors proficiency.
- Be a team player and have good communication skills.
- Be fluent in English.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.