Product Manager - Industrial Machinery Health SolutionsAre you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Join Our Team!
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. We are the project management team that delivers the solutions to our customers.Partner with the best
The Product Manager will be responsible for managing the definition, creation, and packaging of Bently Nevada's industrial and BoP (balance of plant) machinery health SaaS based solution offerings. You will play a critical role in the software solutions team, acting as a focal point between product management, vertical business development leaders, and the advisory services wing of our services organization to produce compelling solution focused offerings that resonate by industry vertical and equipment classification. This will be an ongoing process as Bently Nevada seeks to drive deeper penetration in served industries by delivering a steady stream of SAAS based offerings combining software based analytical capabilities paired with advisory services.
As a Sr Product Management Manager - Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being accountable for mid-long term sustainable and profitable growth of recurring revenue stream for the Bently Nevada industrial and BoP machinery health SaaS-based solutions.
- Being accountable for industrial and BoP machinery health SaaS solution value proposition development, validation, and productization
- Positioning Bently Nevada industrial and BoP machinery health SaaS solution offerings in alignment with customer organization needs and purchase decision making spanning multiple tiers from the day to day needs of equipment operations and maintenance personnel to plant managers and fleet reliability/maintenance managers to enterprise-wide digital transformation initiatives at the C-Suite level
- Leading target market identification, segmentation, and activation strategy working closely with product management, marketing, service solutions, and vertically focused business development team members
- Growing the SaaS solution commercial model, readiness and enablement working closely with the Strategic Commercialization Leader as well as the Global Sales and Services teams (Strategy, Packaging, Scoping, Pricing, Enablement Tools, Collaterals, and training)
- Providing voice of the customer to the business including, sentiment, needs, market intelligence, and new industrial and BoP machinery health SaaS solution offering opportunities
- Supporting the sales team as needed on key SaaS deals including discovery, solution development, and deal closure
- Contributing to long range planning and identification of strategic growth direction
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in industrial or general machinery condition monitoring, reliability engineering, or machinery diagnostics services.
- Have demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Have demonstrated skills in program management, reporting, and KPI generation.
- Experience with the application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools for machinery health management
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.