- Department: Civil Engineering
- Full time schedule
- Duration: At least 3 months with possibility to extend
- FLSA: Exempt
- Location: in the office per project requirements (limited remote support i.e. every other Friday only)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in master planning / plant site renovation
- 10 years' experience in the industrial sector
Looking for a Senior Architect with significant oil and gas project experience. This position will be responsible for leading the effort on Architectural scope of work execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building design complying with Client specifications
- Building code and industry standards
- Writing specifications, writing the Buildings Basis of Design
- Building cost estimating
- Engineering discipline coordination
- Attending project meetings
- Giving presentations to project stakeholders
- Tracking execution progress.
Building types the successful candidate should be familiar with include :
- Control and operator buildings
- Laboratory facilities
- Administrative buildings
- Maintenance facilities
- First aid buildings and fire houses
- Process shelters
- Plant security facilities and substations
This position will be supported by the Chief Technical Architect, providing guidance on internal procedures and standards. Ability to work effectively with an internal and exterior project stakeholders is required for successfully fulfilling this position. The successful candidate understands the key contributions each project phase of Pre-FEED, FEED and EPC has to overall project execution, as well as the key deliverables associated with each phase. Holding a US Architect's license is preferred. Qualifications, Requirements & Skillset:
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in Architecture and 5-10+ years of related experience, with average experience of 7+ years.
- Clear understanding of IBC and accessibility requirements. AutoCAD, MicroStation and/or Revit, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite of programs experience.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.