Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
T Basic Function:
Responsible for setting up the Manufacturing process and establishing standard costs for all products manufactured in ADM. Providing continuous support for any issues related to manufacturing . Responsible for continuous process improvements to reduce standard costs of products. Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Establish ideal raw material to be used on all products to be manufactured.
- Establish routing procedures for manufactured products.
- Classify and create standard costs for all new products to be manufactured.
- Process planning and raising of Bills of Materials from engineering drawings.
- Determine best procedure for outside processing, coordinating with machine shop and purchasing.
- Work with programmers to determine best routing process.
- Work with programmers to develop new fixtures and tooling for process improvement.
- May assist in outsourcing manufacturing operations when unable to undertake within ADM Machine Shop.
- Cover duties of Production Engineer when required.
- Support continuous improvement of manufacturing process.
- Takes active part in all 'production planning' meetings when required.
- Initiate actions for all the ECN's received in a timely manner
- Required Education :
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- High education in Mathematics, English Language and Science.
- Have 5-10 years' experience in a Manufacturing Engineering environment or should have minimum 5 years' experience in a machining environment.
- Be familiar with machining processes; some 'hands on' machining experience including modern multi-axis CNC Machine tools.