Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Technical support for Completions with a focus on Cementing Products. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Initial focus on field installations and shop support.
- Maintain job tracking and documentation processes.
- Assist in time, cost, and labour estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Application and job set up support.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 2-5+ years related experience
- Engineering degree. Preferred degree within Petroleum-, Mechanical-, Chemical- or Industrial Engineering
- General product knowledge
- General mechanical ability
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good communication skills