FIELD SPECIALIST - DRS Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology? Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions? Join our Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist DRS, you will provide resolution to a diverse scope of complex problems at the well site, where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tools and service. You'll have access to innovative equipment to effectively monitor our wellsite's. You will work under minimal supervision with the Directional Drilling team.
As a FIELD SPEC - DRS, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conducting pre-job safety meetings, picking-up tools, making-up modular connections, verifying scribeline measurement, make-up drill bit and Perform Surface Test prior to running-in-hole (RIH).
- Performing operations as per the Drilling and Logging Program.
- Confirming Rig-Down with client, Rig Down equipment, Inspect and Clear Area, Close Work Permit and Notify Customer.
- Maintaining frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Following internal compliance and HSE standards to ensure a safe working environment.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 3 years of experience in directional drilling and MWD gained in an oil and gas environment.
- Be a Mechanical, Petroleum, Electromechanical or Industrial Engineer.
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and excellent all-round communication skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Not applicable for this position
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.