Are you passionate about Digital Technology?Would you like to help shape and implement our Digital Technology teams' strategic direction?Be part of a successful team
Our team of experts identifies and resolves complex data issues globally. We identify process and technology gaps while supporting the operational excellence and employee experience.Partner with the best
The Baker Hughes Data & Analytics organization is looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about data. This role will be responsible for bringing greater structure, standards, focus and technology to enable data as a Baker Hughes asset.
As a Data Management Director, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading data management enterprise technology evaluations & implementations while creating a sustainable operational model
- Partnering with operational leaders to provide understanding, commitment & strategy to data investments to ensure critical data sets are protected, maintained & accurate.
- Researching and accurately evaluate sources of information to determine possible limitations in reliability or usability
- Developing and implement procedures and technologies for effective data management
- Continuing develop data management strategies, bringing intensity and focus to managing our data as a critical digital asset
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree with minimum of 5 additional years of experience in data related role or IT leadership capacity
- Have a strong oral and written communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects
- Must be collaborative strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Have passion about data and the role it plays in organizational growth & opportunity
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Remote work and flexible work arrangements
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.