Posted: Oct 06, 2021
Posted: Oct 06, 2021
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Wood is currently looking to recruit an HSSE Professional to be deployed within a client Project Management Team in Marjan Project, site based with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
The candidates shall be experienced and capable to:
- Implement detailed day - to - day HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) program, utilizing the HSE work process, standards and procedures
- Ensure that project HSE aspects are adequate and applied to achieve predefined project HSE performance goals and targets.
- Act as the project resource for related HSE information on procedures, guidelines and standards, project contact for HSE issues and coach teams and individuals on HSE related tasks and activities
- Assist in developing and achieving project HSE goals and ensure compliance tasks are completed
- Perform / coordinate certain HSE monitoring, data collection, analyzing and reporting for the project. As required, participate in the HSE related project reviews
- Coordinate schedules for and complete project HSE audits and assessments. As required, conduct and document incident investigations and follow up corrective actions
- Provide HSE support to various project activities and ensure a safe work environment for the overall workforce
- Carry out training in HSE procedures, control the level of compliance with safety specifications, suggest corrective measures, and report safety performance
- Make adjustments required to HSE sub - contractor management plans as required
- Coordinate arrangements to ensure that the working procedures are implemented correctly
Skills / Qualifications
- A university degree is a preference
- Completion of a recognized HSE training program such as OSHA, NEBOSH or related experience
- 10 - 20 years' experience in chemical or oil industry or related HSE fields
- 5 years' experience in construction HSE field construction role
- Excellent understating of HSE management systems and regulations
- Excellent understanding of behavioral change efforts
- Fluency in English
- Previous Aramco Project experience
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.