Posted: Oct 05, 2021
Posted: Oct 05, 2021
Skills: Environmental Engineer, Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- With general autonomy, responsible for development and implementation of the Halliburton Sustainable Development Program and processes on a global basis.
- Assesses materiality factors to establish priorities and the overall mission and competitive strategy for the Company, which address the concerns expressed directly by external stakeholders and international standards.
- Identifies gaps via benchmarking, establishes improvement targets, tracks and measures progress for key materiality factors to minimize significant impacts.
- Recognized as the subject matter expert for all inquiries about the Halliburton Sustainable Development Program.
- Represents the Company's interests through active participation in industry groups (e.g. IPIECA, Society of Petroleum Engineers Social Responsibility and Sustainability sub-committee), governmental, and non-governmental organizations, etc.
- Works closely with Finance on the major elements Provides leadership on sustainability program marketing, communication and outreach; oversees changes, updates, and improvements to corporate sustainability marketing materials.
- Monitors and communicates the impact analysis of regulatory, financial community and industry trends.
- Provides strategic and tactical support to PSLs and Business Development to differentiate the Company in competitive bids and customer engagements.
- to sustainability reporting including the annual Halliburton Corporate Sustainability Report (CSR), the annual Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) survey, and the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
- Works closely with Halliburton executive management and senior leaders to ensure that the CSR accurately measures the Company's performance for key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) materiality factors.
- Monitors and takes action to ensure that external ESG data aggregators use current, complete and correct Company ESG data derived from the CSR.
- Working knowledge of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, or equivalent, is required.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering, Social Science, Supply Chain or Business Management, or Finance.
- Requires at least five years of related working experience.
- A Master's Degree may be used to substitute for a portion of experience requirement.
- Certification from an accredited organization (e.g. ISSP, LEED) is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 107696
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.