Posted: Oct 01, 2021
Posted: Oct 01, 2021
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Would you like to shape the future of energy technology?
Does Artificial Intelligence excites you?
Join our innovating Artificial Intelligence Team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team looks at the development and creation of the future of energy technology products.
Partner with the best
You will be instrumental in our mission to make energy safer, cleaner and efficient through intelligent technologies. You will implement and adapt AI algorithms to solve complex problems. You will contribute to our future as an AI player in the Energy Transformation industry.
As a Lead AI Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Checking availability and relevance of internal and external data sources; clean and validate data
- Proposing and leading new data collection activities, if necessary
- Contributing to AI algorithms development: model problems, discover insights, apply AI, mining, statistical and visualization techniques
- Deepening your knowledge on a specific AI technology domain (CV, NLP, ...)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in computer science, mathematics or equivalent. Have minimum 5+ yrs of industry experience.
- Have advanced knowledge of ML, at least one domain out of Computer Vision, NLP, Time Series Analysis
- Have advanced knowledge of general-purpose programming language (Java, Python, R, ...) and of agile practices and principles
- Have basic knowledge of database, large datasets management and big data frameworks (Dask, Spark, Hadoop)
- Have excellent motivation skills, with ability to deliver outcomes to strict deadlines
- Have capability for problem solving and root cause analysis; ability to rapidly understand and learn new concepts
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.