- Search, receive, store, organize, document, track, and provide drawings to engineers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the document and drawing hierarchy/organization so that work can be completed with minimal guidance.
- Support our department's Engineering Records Work Request System.
- updating Engineering Work Request Log
- Scan and Upload documents per department procedures
- Maintaining an organized electronic filing system
- Manage and maintain the integrity of master documentation and drawings (both hardcopy and electronic) such that required documentation is retrievable and files are accurate, complete, and well organized.
- General knowledge of redline drawings - as-builts (P&IDs, etc.)
- Communicate with other team members and customers to:
- ensure proper processing of engineering documentation updates
- identifying other potential updates needed
- notifications and approvals are captured.
- Work closely with various departments regarding documentation update needs and respond to documentation inquiries by collecting required drawings and documents for dissemination.
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite of programs.
- Have prior use of common Engineering tools such as Data Management Repositories, and ERP systems (Smart Plant, BlueCielo, etc.)
- Must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, multitasking environment to meet deadlines while maintaining effective organization, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Must be detail oriented, can prioritize daily tasks and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have 3+ years' experience in a petrochemical manufacturing environment performing data storage, search, retrieval, and provision for a technical reference library.
- Have prior exposure to daily collaboration with Project Managers, Engineers, and other functions of a typical Manufacturing environment.
- Have Prior working knowledge of Engineering Documentation and Change Control processes and be proficient in administering Engineering Documentation Management processes.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, and execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learnings and be flexible along the way.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.