Tender Engineer / Cost Estimator
- Bachelor's Degree in (Civil) or relevant Engineering departments
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of tendering
- Strong command of English language
- Analyzing and implementing the cost estimation
- Prepares subcontractor and supplier packages according to the Employer Requirements
- In line with the task division, controls the unit price costs which are to be prepared based on the subcontractor prices by him/her and the related unit, and determines the bid together with the supervisor(s).
- Prepares a labour analysis, price tariffs and cost analysis in accordance with technical specifications with the supervisor(s) of the related department in line with the task division.
- Collects and gets others to collect information that has an effect on the cost of overseas works.
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
• competitive salary
• modern offices in the city center
• work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
• training opportunities
• opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
• Wellness Program
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.