Software EngineerAre you a Developer looking for a good opportunity?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Digital Technology team !
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. BH is looking for an experienced Engineer to work on exciting eCommerce projects that will have positive impact on BH business.
Partner with the best
You will be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices.
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications.
- Collaborating with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions.
- Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writing codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Developiing quality software that meets the functional and non-functional project requirements in the implementation, enhancement, and support of e-commerce platform centric projects. This includes producing application code on-time.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Graduate in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 3 yrs of professional experience.
- Have good experience in developing eCommerce applications with the SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) platform technologies using Spring, REST/API services, Web Services.
- Have good understanding of Catalog, SOLR, Order management and Media Management in SAPCC (Hybris).
- Have good experience in ERP integration (SAP ERP or other) and any 3rd party integrations (Payment, tax e.t.c) is preferred.
- Have good working knowledge of relational databases (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data).
- Have experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & Code repository tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN).
- Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed eCommerce application.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.