Do you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Sales and Operations Planning Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Accountable and responsible for implementation of the S&OP process and compliance to Head Quarter governance including S&OP output graphs/datasets, KPI's and S&OP actions.
- Communicates with regional and product line S&OP planners to fully understand business trends, opportunities and demand forecast.
- Works with the region sales and service delivery to create the regional forecast (12-18 mo).
- Accountable for the aggregation of the region forecasts into a global product line forecast.
- Responsible to net the region demand plans against the inventory to create a region netted demand plan.
- Responsible to net the region demand plan against regional supply plans.
- Works with operations to locate existing inventory or substitutions for open orders.
- Schedule and lead Monthly S&OP Calls.
- Develop and prioritize continuous improvement projects to maximize value of S&OP.
- Ensure demand, supply, and other signals are aligned and communicated to the proper end users.
- Ensure product life cycle management for new and obsolete products are incorporated into the S&OP process.
- Ensure that the product line make to stock (MTS), make to order (MTO), configure to order (CTO) and engineer to order (ETO) standards are defined and implemented in the S&OP process .
- Manages the S&OP and forecasting team including employee training, development and career progression.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience with additional 3+ years' experience.
- Experience in S&OP and forecasting, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management
Intermediate proficiency with SAP and MRP functionality.
- Ability to work with and influence stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency.
- Experience managing and developing teams.
Work in a way that works for you
- Certifications: APIC Certification People leader experience (direct, matrix or through influence) with demonstrated Leader of Choice capabilities (Drive Culture, Inspire People, Achieve Results, Growth Mindset).
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday - Friday 800am - 5:00pm
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.