Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Senior level planning position for Repair and Maintenance group. Reviews job orders to determine work priorities. Schedules repair and maintenance on product line equipment. Works with Repair and Maintenance Technicians to schedule workload. Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance. He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation.
- Accountable for QHSES and EEP operations for his relevant functions.
- Lead a team of work shop technicians to provide guidance, discipline and encourage strong team work culture.
- Manage CNC programming for all machine types. Should be able to give correct cutting data of each type of tool according to type of cutter used.
- Manage the manufacture, modification or repairs of jobs, tubular connections, accessories, tools and equipment as needed, by reading engineering drawing and issuing relevant work orders and route cards.
- Respond and give solution to all technical queries from customers and sales team.
- Manage maintaining machinery parts and ensures implementing the machineries' preventive maintenance as scheduled.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes workplace safety as per company's Safety policy
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules, quality system and company policies of Weatherford.
- Fill in some of the Machine Shop Managers duties during vacations.
Familiar with API specification for repair and manufacture of related items. Qualifications
- Minimally 4-5+ years related experience - High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum.
- Preferred 2 years College degree
- Reports to: Demand Planning Manager, Operations Supervisor, Operations Manager, Maintenance Manager