Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager (Oilfield Chemical)Would you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Downstream Chemical team
Our Downstream Chemicals team creates solutions that optimize your liquid and solid separation processes. Our family of strongly cationic polymer formulations provide efficient, cost-effective separation, but not limited to refinery and petrochemical processes. With our innovative designs our customers are able to process more fluids through systems with less residence time.Partner with the best
As a Chemicals Business Development /Key Account Manager, you will be spearheading the approach for sales growth in the National Oil Company Downstream and Midstream Chemicals market, and substantially grow the business in line with the significant capital growth being invested into the region. Responsible for activities and processes that help the Downstream and Midstream Chemicals organization achieve business objectives. Develops midterm vision on own function.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading and driving sales activities proactively for all existing and potential opportunities within the China NOC market. Understanding it and positioning to win.
- Developing good relationships with strategic Energy Sector customers, both end-users and targeted channel partners. Investigating supply chain solutions to the local geography to increase commercial competitiveness and enhance continuity.
- Delivering as a minimum the financial plan as submitted and agreed during the planning cycle and sequentially grow China and adjacent countries as required.
- Controlling and have full accountability for the participation and data recorded in the company designated eCRM platform and tools, leading commercial planning, ITO processes, ITO lead for business reviews for China and adjacent countries as required.
- Overseeing and carrying out studies, evaluations, budget estimates and tendering for target projects and contracts as required to achieve customer deadlines either autonomously or using relevant support personnel , including deciding tender strategies.
- Engaging with area business development, technical and general management at the appropriate time, to ensure smooth transition of sales efforts into successful project award .
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have BSc in Chemistry or equivalent as minimum qualification.
- Have minimum 4 years operational & sales experience in Downstream business / Chemicals to the Oil and Gas industry
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Downstream / Refining / Petrochemical business.
- Have good existing relationships with refining customers in China, Chemicals customers is preferred.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment. Willing to travel within APAC in support of business opportunities.
- Have good personal discipline, planning and organizational skills.
- Be willing to accommodate up to 50% of business travel
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.