Posted: Oct 05, 2021
Posted: Oct 05, 2021
Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Petroplan are looking to hire two experienced Senior HSEQ Engineers to be based in Basingstoke on a 3 month contract, to start immediately.
- Adaptable and motivated
- Works well both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of at least one of ISO9001, ISO14001 or ISO45001
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills dealing with people all levels
- Experience of energy projects at FEED and Detailed design stage Trained auditor for at least one of ISO9001, ISO14001 or ISO45001
- Relevant qualification
- Experience of MS Office
- Undergraduate degree in a related field - associate membership of related professional body e.g. CQI or IOSH
Please only apply if you are based in the UK and able to commute to Basingstoke.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.