Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: HR - General
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a HR Generalist for a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB.
Based on the direction from the HR Services Lifecycle Lead, you will be responsible for the execution of employee lifecycle processes and case management for workforce changes (internal movement, promotions, leaves, terminations, assignments, organizational changes).
In this role, you will also provide administration to support HR processes and partner with the broad HR team to deliver an exceptional employee and leader experience.
• Support and execution of case management for employee lifecycle events (internal movement, promotions, leaves, terminations, assignments, organizational changes)
• Provide guidance on processes and employment practices as it relates to the employee lifecycle events
• Responds to queries and provides guidance on various HR topics in line with TC Energy's HR processes, policies, practices and programs
• Support the administration of various human resources programs for employees and leaders
• Collaborate with the HR partners to resolve and find solutions to escalated matters
• Provide high quality, timely and professional customer service to employees and leaders
• Support sustainment of process documentation, work instructions and knowledge articles
• Track and complete processes through various applications including SAP and HR ServiceNow
• Identify opportunities to improve our service focused on effectiveness and efficiency as well as simplify processes
• Participate in ongoing training and learning opportunities as well as projects or initiatives
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency in SAP, case management applications, and Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
• Ability to resolve inquiries in an effective and timely manner while managing competing priorities in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Solid organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Problem solver with critical thinking skills including an aptitude to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic and complex organization
• Highly motivated to work in an open, team environment, employing a collaborative, continuous improvement mindset
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.