Skills: Dynamic Positioning, Ships Mate / Officer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Louisiana, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Primary Background: Crew
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -082017-60
CLS is accepting applications for 3rd & 2nd Mate-Unlimited with the following certifications.The certificates and training needed are as stated and should all be valid:
1. MMC with current dates.
2. 3rd & 2nd Mates-Unlimited rating with Officer of the Watch endorsement(STCW II/1) on License along with your Basic Safety Training and VSO/VPDSD.
3. Current USCG Medical Certificate with valid National and STCW dates.
4. Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3).
5. DP Operator's Certificate- DPO (Unlimited).
6. GMDSS General Operator's Certificate.
7. Ballast Control Operator (BCO) endorsement.
8. Water Survival must be the T-HUET(Tropical Huet for client) or BOSIET.
9. Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard).
10. USCG Physical & Drug screen current or will be taken upon qualification.
13. Flag State License and Seaman's Book current or ability to apply for documents.
Complete Logistical Services takes pride in recruiting qualified and experienced maritime personnel for positions around the world. Our advanced staffing technology enables us to find the perfect fit for job seekers quickly and efficiently. CLS works one-on-one with job seekers to discuss your needs, and we get your resume in front of the right people fast. When you work with our staff, you can count on receiving reliable, friendly support whenever you need it.