Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Leicester, United Kingdom
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy implementing innovative solutions?
Join our Druck team!
Druck is a global technology company that designs and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customised pressure sensing devices, instruments, and software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers.
Partner with the best
As our Mechanical Engineering Leader, you will be responsible for technically leading a dedicated team within Druck's Test and Measurement Department to deliver product test systems and equipment. The Test and Measurement department designs and provides the global pressure business with custom equipment, examples include pressure test installations, test looms, and electrical test interface assemblies.
As the Mechanical Engineering Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Shaping innovation and new solutions within the team to cater for the business needs.
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Developing a diverse Mechanical design team technically.
- Developing and maintaining good technical relationships with external suppliers.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be Degree qualified from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven experience in Engineering/Technology).
- Have relevant experience in Mechanical Component.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of equipment used within a Test and Measurement environment.
- Have demonstrated innovation and creativity with solutions that fit the business needs and development of robust lean processes.
- Have demonstrated technical development of Engineers.
- Have 2D and 3D CAD package experience and be familiar with Pneumatic and Hydraulic pressure system design.
- Be comfortable working in an environment with high expectations for quality, on-time delivery and deadlines.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.