Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Maintenance Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an opportunity for a Fabric Maintenance Engineering Student in our St. John's, NL office.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the Fabric Maintenance Team
- Tracking materials and equipment for various projects
- Assist with budget development and cost estimates
- Assist with the development and review of schedules/plans
- Support Tracking of Project readiness through offshore execution to closeout
- Coordinate Close out activities
Skills / Qualifications
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with Multidiscipline personnel in Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Subcontractors and Client representatives on project-related topics
- Strong safety orientation
- Team focused attiture
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.