Posted: Sep 29, 2021
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you onboard in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in
Baker Hughes (BKR) is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Due to the regionalization and grow of the Field Service activities across Latin America, the challenge is to improve the operation, which comes with a considerable work load that requires focus on the team and the internal processes
BKR has an open position for a Field Specialist - Mechanic Aero Derivative Gas Turbines for the Field Services NAM operation. The Field Specialist is responsible for technical direction and safe site leadership of onsite installation, operational maintenance, testing and startup activities on BKR Gas turbines and their auxiliaries' systems in accordance with engineering best practice and contractual work scope requirements primarily within North America
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college
• At least 4+ years of experience in field service or maintenance position.
• Ability to understand and implement technical drawings (Mechanical drawings, P&ID, General Arrangement, etc.)
• Strong knowledge in maintenance procedures for GE Aero Derivate Gas turbines and their auxiliaries (LM2500)
• Strong knowledge in Gas turbines commissioning, troubleshooting and operation.
• Strong knowledge in field devices, instruments, motors and actuators.
• Good knowledge on Antisurge Control (CCC), Bentley Nevada System 1, Fire and Gas System.
• Experience leading people and crews for site activities.
• Good English fluency both spoken and written.
• Willingness and availability to travel worldwide 80% of the time.
• Legally authorized to work in USA.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Proficiency using excel and MS office.
• Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
• Strong customer service mindset
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.