Skills: HR - General
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Are you passionate about Human Resource functions?
Are you a Compensation Partner looking for a new opportunity?
Join our Human Capital and Technology team
Our Human Capital & Technology Team provides HR support for client group Leaders, Managers and Employees on organizational and employee matters, as well as coaching, HR process expertise, other general HR activities. Our team partners with the business to provide reporting insight and to continuously improve our processes and performance.
Partner with the best
As a Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you'll ensure to maintain a standardized approach in compensation package for new hires and transfer employees. In line with company policies and Compensation philosophy and by following Total reward guidelines. You'll be part of the Human Capital & Technology team.
As a Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding of company remuneration policies and programs in accordance with Total rewards philosophy and guidelines.
- Analysing positions to ascertain the scope of employee responsibilities and requirements
- Understanding the market benchmarking as well as the magnitude of the job
- Conducting peer-comparison and determining the placement of candidate in the structure
- Referring to pre-existing salary and range for creation of packages for new hire and existing employees.
- Determining the need of adhoc compensation and also to communicate the package with the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring company compliance with relevant laws and regulations at global level inclusive of all the regional/ local obligation
- Understanding of local taxation rules and to keep it in consideration when recommending package for a new hire or a cross-border move.
- Working closely with Onboarding team and also to be involved in direct communication with the stakeholders, as and when required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- 3-5 years of solid Compensation & Benefits Analyst experience.
- Have worked as compensation & benefits focal point at regional or global level
- Have proficient with MS Office suite and HRIS systems
- Have good problem-solving skills and detail oriented
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have proficiency in compensation research and data analysis.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.