Sales Manager (Drilling & Completion Fluid)Would you like to help shape and implement our Drilling & Completion Fluid strategic direction?Are you a Sales Manager that is sales motivated to deliver?Join our Drilling and Completions Fluids team
Our Drilling & Completion Fluid (DCF) business provides intelligent, connected technologies to support, monitor and control drilling processes. We provide innovative solutions across multiple geographies. Providing customers with the excellent solutions needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
As a Sales Manager, you'll be involved in customer facing and winning deals for Drilling & Completion Fluid Business. You are to develops sales plan for the China region, defining sales strategy for targeted clients.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being responsible for sales generation, manage sales cycle from quote to cash.
- Handling products and systems requiring through technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used. Sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally. Technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects are involved in creating a proposal.
- Handling important clients for DCF.
- Cooperating with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
- Handling all country sales aspect
- Handling project that is assigned by supervisor
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have knowledge on drilling and completion fluids, preferably majored in chemical engineering or chemistry related.
- Have minimum of 5 years sales and commercial experience.
- Have good English language proficiency (oral and written).
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.