Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The primary role of this job is to provide standalone job site execution of all aspects of the Liner Systems and lower completions operations including equipment assembly, testing, inspection, installation and job closure. This role will also entail the direct supervision of a minimum of one other field service personnel. A thorough experience in a wide array of jobs including offshore, highly deviated wellbores, HPHT, etc. You will also be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this phase, you may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned to you by your Supervisor.
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Prepare equipment for dispatch; package and load-out
- Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
- Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS)
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate job design and equipment selection.
- Provide formal mentoring to a minimum of one other field service employee.
- Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field. .
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the Liner Systems products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Must attend all required safety training.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 5+ years related experience
- Experience within Liner Hanger and Lower Completions is essential
- It is essential that you are already eligible to work in Saudi Arabia
- Engineering degree. Preferred degree within Petroleum-, Mechanical-, Chemical- or Industrial Engineering
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
- Ability to mentor entry level field personnel
- Good project management skills
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
- Self-motivated and committed to service quality a must
- Thorough knowledge of the Weatherford inventory management system (JD Edwards or equivalent)
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Rig-Pass, WellCap and other relevant safety training as required