Posted: Oct 07, 2021
Posted: Oct 07, 2021
Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Job Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: 16225 Park Ten Place, Houston Texas
We're growing and looking for a Recruiter to join our team!
Are you looking for an ever changing, improving and fast-paced environment to work in? Do you like making a difference in someone's life by changing or enhancing their careers? We are looking for a Recruiter that enjoys hiring and creating new initiatives and strategies to find the right candidate. PuglisevichUSA is a staffing company that focusing on the Oil and Gas Industry, specifically Drilling Rigs. We hire for temporary positions that can lead to full time work with our Clients.
This candidate will complete all aspects of the recruitment cycle with a focus on recruitment. This position is unique as you are looking to find candidates for current and future positions, candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment requiring problem solving and attention to detail.
What You'll Do
As a key member of our team, you will:
- Maintain and source personnel to fill the staffing requirements are required (includes networking, sourcing, screening, interviewing, tracking, hiring, and onboarding processing)
- Coordinate with Manager to determine staffing requirements, job descriptions, interviews, etc.
- Identify recruitment strategies and initiatives to locate and attract talent.
- Provide ongoing communication with both candidates and HR to fill key roles.
- Attend career fairs to recruit for upcoming positions and effectively represent Company
- Ensure applicant tracking system, files etc. are maintained and updated.
- Maintaining and coordinating with customer accounts
- Perform miscellaneous functions and projects as assigned
- Other duties as required
What You'll Need
- 2-3+ years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field or comparable combination of education and experience considered an asset
- Background and expertise in different sourcing techniques; cold calling, referrals, social media, etc.
- Must be well organized; accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer systems skills - Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, confidentially, and professionally always.
The above is intended as a summary of the key requirements for the position and is not intended to be complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer
Position Recruiter Location Puglisevich USA Ltd. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: