Do you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Quality Manger , you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Responsibility across Drilling Services and Wireline Services product lines at HTC (Houston Technology Center)
- Manager who has responsibility across two job families, specifically Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
- Ability to lead and inspire team of direct and indirect reports within HTC.
- Reports to the Global Quality Leader with a dotted line to the Plant Manager (HTC)
- Maintain applicable QMS (Quality Management System) certification status of the HTC Plant
- Conduct plant MCAB (Manufacturing Corrective Action Board) and participate in the ECAB (Executive Corrective Action Board)
- Drive strategy to reduce MFG related non-conformanities and escapes. Ensuring effective short and long term corrective actions are in place.
- Provide visbility and direction on reduction in CoPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) - Specifically driving the strategy to reduce scrap and rework costs in HTC.
- Provide visibility and direction on First Pass Rate improvement in HTC.
- Provide oversight of Competency Management Program in HTC, ensuring plant management is aware of gaps to achieve established KPI's.
- Ability to communicate effectively with regions across multiple time zones.
- Special project assignment as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Quality Management.
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday - Friday 8:00am -5:00pm
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.