Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality of service to customers?Would you like to identify and develop opportunities for value generation?Join our Subsea Production Systems Team!
Subsea production basins around the world offer significant opportunities and present a number of challenges. Our technologies are designed to provide reliability, flexibility, and quality, while addressing the complexities of the subsea environment. Our Subsea Systems and Services cover a range of applications across varying pressure, temperature, and water depth requirements.Partner with the best
The Senior Contract Manager is responsible for the effective and proactive management of the Contract mechanisms including client communications, variation pricing and scheduling, identification of project risks and opportunities. The Senior Contract Manager will report functionally to the Global Contracts Leader and operationally to the Project Director.
As Senior Contract Manager you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Identifying project margin target and maximise recover via variation process.
- Recovering lost delivery schedule time via variation process.
- Managing variation process and agreement of variations before project close-out.
- Communicating efficiently with clients in accordance with contract.
- Monitoring project cash position and regularly reporting to finance team.
- Identifying potential contract claims and support claims manager with necessary information and evaluations.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and professional qualifications (RICS) or equivalent experience.
- Have proven commercial/contract experience within Oil and Gas or related process industries.
- Be able to co-ordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Be PC literate.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
- We are also able to support working from home for a portion of the week in order to help support a positive work/ life balance.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.