Electrical EngineerAre you passionate about Electrical Engineering?Are you passionate about designing electrical solutions that make an impact?Join our cutting-edge Engineering team
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward " making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our team partners with the business to effectively enable and sustain change to improve our performance.Partner with the best
As an Electrical Engineer you would be involved in product development, design, sustaining or R&D. You will plan and conduct research, work on designs and the development of standard engineering assignments.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading engineering on smaller projects with some functional supervision
- Selecting engineering techniques to solve problems and to make sound design recommendations
- Assessing results for applicability, validity and conformance to specifications
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering
- Have familiarity with CPU/Mother board design work / High speed board design
- Have knowledge of Signal integrity Analysis
- Have familiarity PSPICE simulation, Altium / PCB CAD/HyperLynx tool
- Have experience of -Battery power management-Power supply design-Board bring up/Functional testing
- Have experience with various interfaces like Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI, RF Module, RS485, RS232, 1wire
- Have experience of working with Lab instruments like Multi- meters, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Logic analyzer
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.