We are seeking a Manual Welder with Pipe fitter experience for a contract role in Mobile, AL.
Must be local to the Mobile, Alabama area.
Must be able to work without work authorization assistance now or in the future.
Objective/Purpose - Welding of Structural Steel Components
Years of experience: 5+ years of structural steel fabrication
Combination Welder / Pipe Fitter
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Structural Steel and Pipe Fitting Fabrication
- Ability to read and comprehend Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS)
- Ability to read and comprehend Fabrication Drawings and Weld Symbols
- Ability to read and comprehend Work Package Documents.
- Pass AWS / or / ASME D1.1 4G Test
- TIG, Fluxcore experience
- Ability to safely operate basic hand tools and power tools.
- Knowledge of proper rigging and hoisting techniques.
- Knowledge of proper use of overhead and jib cranes.
- Ability to operate orbital welding equipment
- Ability to build WPS (welding procedure) with orbital welding equipment
Competency testing will be required during interview.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.