Machinist IIIWould you like to work with CNC machines?Do you enjoy hands-on technical work?Join our plant production team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team manufactures components for equipment all over the world.Partner with the best
As a Machinist III, you will set-up and operate special purpose equipment, conventional (lathe and/or mill), and/or numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers for fabrication of metallic and nonmetallic parts that hold to the high-quality machine standards required within the organization.
As a Machinist III, you will:
Fuel your passion
- Read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required
- Perform quality assurance activities required by manufacturing or engineering specifications and ISO requirements to ensure compliance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and customers to provide technical guidance and troubleshooting knowledge
- Follow and record internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have at least 1+ years' experience setting up, monitoring, and maintaining equipment in a fast-paced safety-first manufacturing environment
- Display an advanced mechanical aptitude and experience with general hand tools and precision measuring equipment
- Have good machining and general product knowledge to be able to maximize equipment performance
- Demonstrate the ability to identify problems and be able to develop solutions
- Have good knowledge of HSE requirements and be able to follow safety policies and procedures
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following working schedule:
Working with us
- 2nd shift (2 - 10 p.m.) following initial training on 1st shift (6 a.m. - 2 p.m. for roughly 4-8 weeks), with overtime as required to meet business needs
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.