Do you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Offshore Field Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Perform daily preventative maintenance & repairs on equipment they will be working with along with efficiently operating that equipment.
- Rig up/Rig down treating lines, hoses and other auxiliary equipment as needed on jobs in a safe manner with little to no direction from supervisors or co-workers.
- Knowledgeable with the operation of the auxiliary equipment/pumps and able to perform routine maintenance and minor repairs on the equipment.
- Able to identify potential hazards and correct or report any issues that are recognized.
- Able to follow direction from Supervisors and Lead Operators to safely perform daily tasks as needed in a safe manner while also looking out for the safety of co-workers.
- Have a basic knowledge of computers to be able to monitor their status of when Training and Safety Modules are due and to complete the modules as needed.
- Capable of working well with co-workers and work as a team on assigned tasks to get the job done in a safe professional manner and capable of living in close quarters with co-workers.
- Willing to learn and perform other job-related duties as needed.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of offshore experience.
- Capable of understanding and learning the operation of the equipment they will be operating and performing routine maintenance.
- As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
- Prior Oilfield experience in this role is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to mentor and train co-workers to operate and maintain the equipment.
- Initiative to learn more and move up within the company possibly into a Supervisory role.
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working on Frac Vessel in the Gulf of Mexico on a 14 days on, 14 days off schedule
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.