Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to Energy and the Built environment. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people, with revenues of over $8 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant in our Manila office.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial reports in accordance with the deadlines set out in the internal timetables
- Prepare general ledger journals, including P&L items for revenue and costs, balance sheet control and reconciliation of accounts, accruals, and provisions
- Prepare HFM reporting packages including associated schedules and analysis
- Prepare Intercompany billings
- Maintain the accounts receivable ledger and files for key clients and projects
- Liaise with internal clients and project managers to ensure that progress claims and invoices are submitted to clients accurately and within the specified deadline
- Prepare tax and PEZA compliance reports
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Maintain internal controls in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- At least a minimum of 5 years' progressive experience in Finance
- He / She must have good English communication skills
- Must possess thorough knowledge of the different finance and accounting processes
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Preferably with knowledge in SAGE and Hyperion Financial Management systems
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.