Project Installation ManagerDo you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?Are you a Lead Installation Manager looking for career progression?Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our TPS team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our field services team support on-site installation, maintenance, and planning of our industry-leading products.Lead a team that makes a difference to our business
As a Lead Installation Manager, you will be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform project management. You will, responsible to assemble and startup big industrial plants on the onshore and offshore locations.
As Lead Installation Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Testing and validation of an equipment, facility or plant in accordance to the design objectives or specifications for operational use.includes Performance Services, Performance tests
- Communicating across organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Handling latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how
- Handling diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree with solid experience in Project Management
- Demonstrate good experience in Commissioning
- Show good oral and written communication skills. Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Show ability to influence others and lead small teams. Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Show Fluent English and Intermediate Spanish
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.