Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering for our customers?Would you like to use the latest remote monitoring technology?Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada team
Our team performs installation, configurations, commissioning & troubleshooting and instructions on Bently Nevada Systems Hardware & Software to protect and monitor variety of machine types encountered in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries.Partner with the best
You will be responsible for the technical execution and supervision of vibration monitoring solutions projects.You will be responsible for the architectural design of the solution.You will supervise the cabinet design and the configuration of the monitoring systems and System 1 servers.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Overseeing engineering activities in vibration monitoring solution projects.
- Delivering project outputs on high quality level, within the agreed timeframe and cost.
- Reviewing cabinet design process for technology, manufacturability, and compliance requirements.
- Identifiying process improvement opportunities to improve quality and cost.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a BSc. in engineering or relevant equivalent experience in Conditioning Monitoring Systems.
- Have relevant industrial experience with Bently products.
- Have knowledge & experience in selecting & qualifying electronic components.
- Have knowledge of electronic components suppliers/vendors & market for latest trends and technology.
- Have the ability to read and understand component datasheets and interpret electrical and mechanical specifications.
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.