Lead Applications EngineerAre you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?Would you like the opportunity to work for an oilfield services company?Join our world class Technical Support Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
To be responsible for Post Sales support of customer issues. This can include repairs (both returns and field), technical support, field services, or other service requests. Develops an operational year plan for their own department activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes, and procedures.
As a Lead Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conducting all activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance and Core Values.
- Providing technical guidance and input to create solutions for our customers in Well Completions, Remediation and Abandonment phases.
- Working together with leadership stakeholders to specify needs, communicates about current and future projects, and presents outcomes of research done.
- Evaluating system component performance in their application. Monitoring for trends and initiate actions to improve reliability/durability/cost
- Executing new tool product launches for clients, potentially on site.
- Providing ongoing support to assist operations in providing effective solutions while optimizing the completions process.
- Leading investigations on any post job execution issues, identifying possible root causes and assign effective corrective actions to be shared as lesson learnt with the team.
- Handling latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Interfacing directly & indirectly with diverse clients in a region and working with the biggest names in the energy industry.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- 3 years experience with completion downhole equipment and engineering
- Be able to lead and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Be a team player with ability to work independently and demonstrate good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches/methods.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite. SAP knowledge is a plus
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.