Are you a Commercial Operations Manager looking for a new opportunity?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Collaborate with others to build the best solutions for our business
Our Waygate Technologies Team is the global leader in Non-Destructive Testing. We ensure safety, quality and productivity to our customers around the world. We help our customers drive their digital transformation by applying state-of-the art data and analytics for best-in-class insights on their products and processes.Play a pivotal role in our business
As a Commercial Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition of identified projects as well as for active selling and the introduction of new system approaches to the market. You will ensure the global selling to reach the fixed goals aligned with increasing growth, maximization of profit and minimizing of cost.As a Commercial Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being responsible for all aspects of contract management, including proposal development, risk management and mitigation, specification compliance, scope development, transactional pricing, customer negotiations, customer communications and issue resolution
- Leading the transactional deal process having the ability to structure creative, commercially and technically sound quality deals as well as fully manage associated contractual and technical issues that arise over the life of the project
- Providing leadership during the deal review process to ensure that all technical risk points, risk mitigation, and business risk acceptance levels are properly incorporated in the development of the scope, cost and proposal wording
- Ensuring compliance of proposal scope with customer's technical specifications as well as of the commercial aspects of the proposal document (terms and conditions)
- Interfacing with the Region Sales teams to develop commercial strategies and solutions that will meet customer requirements and meet or exceed business goals
- Executing market analyses and developing strategic concepts for new markets as well as planning and controlling operation plan by monitoring order income, sales, contribution margin and commission
- Conducting customer and representative sales training courses as well as planning, preparing and participating in international fairs and lectures
- Creating, maintaining and managing standardized proposals for all modalities
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor or Master's degree in economical engineering, electrical or mechanical engineering, physics or material science.
- Demonstrate good experience in dealing with complex machines preferably Sales oriented in the field of Ultrasonic Testing system or other Non Destructive Testing modality.
- Display knowledge in Process Control as used in large scale companies as well as experience and proficiency in proposal preparation and customer relation.
- Be a motivated team-player with the ability to hold together and organize functional teams. Show flexibility in working hours adapted to our globally oriented business model.
- Show good self-management and communication as well as deep negotiation skills in technical and commercial aspects. Be business fluent in oral and written German and English. Additional language skills desired.
- Have the ability to convert own knowledge and technical / commercial information from the team into contractual language.
- Have basic knowledge of legal aspects and its implications towards contractual terms and conditions.
- Have experience in developing and writing specifications as well as business letters and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day - Exact conditions to be aligned with site and country specific rules when applicable.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.