EnerCorp, LLC is a private equity sponsored oilfield services company with operations in Canada and the United States. EnerCorp offers innovative technologies produced in North America that deliver engineered solutions throughout the lifecycle of your well; our services streamline wellbore construction and minimize NPT to reduce costs and maximize production. We design, build, sell, and rent various products in our technology portfolio while also providing application engineering and field services on job sites. This holistic end-to-end capability allows us to optimize our products and services in a cost-effective manner while improving our expertise through a continuous feedback loop.
Duties and Responsibilities
The DOT Driver will be responsible for safely getting rig equipment to and from the site. Each driver will be assigned a truck and may be required to haul and set up rig, work in shop, make deliveries and other such duties needed at assigned location to help the team complete daily projects and/or task.
- Haul oilfield rig equipment, pulling step decks, flat decks, rolling tail board, winch truck.
- Performs routine maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Maintain all required log books and inspection reports. Completes pre and post trip inspections, and fuel and service units.
- Facilitates routine service on trucks, which may include checking oil, water, gasoline, and air; reports maintenance malfunctions to Shipping Supervisor.
- Transports loads safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
- Stay up to date on DOT regulations.
- Deftly maneuvers truck and trailer into loading and unloading areas; follows loading crew signals.
- Assists with loads and unloads of goods and materials, using specialized equipment when warranted; unloads empty skids and returns all equipment to designated area.
- Ensure that safety protocols are followed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Class A CDL with air brakes and hazmat endorsement.
- Knowledgeable on general DOT regulations as well as proper load securement for pipe, equipment, pallets, etc.
- Required commercial driver's license appropriate for weight of vehicle to be operated.
- At least one (1) year of CDL level driving experience.
- Hands on experience with repair and assembly work.
- Experience in oil & gas/industrial setting preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Extremely organized, as you are required to keep meticulous records of inventory, work orders, maintenance and repair schedule records.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to speak professionally and courteously with customers and staff at delivery points.
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision, executing work based on established expectations.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to remain focused in busy environment.
- Ability to identify top priorities in a high-volume multitask work environment and the ability to determine critical few and know when to communicate issues and escalate them for decision-making.
Physical and Safety Requirements
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to hear and communicate without hindrance and is regularly required to use hands to hold, handle or feel.
- Must be able to work on various projects under pressure.
- The employee is regularly required to type, sit, stand and walk 8-10 hours per day. The employee may occasionally be required to climb to heights of less than 10 feet, balance and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl under and around equipment.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds at a time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Some exposure to shop hazards including noise, heavy equipment, high pressure, chemicals and fumes.
- Pass the required physical examination and drug screen as well as a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Clean driving record verified by MVA report - no more than one violation within the past 3 years.
- CDL Drivers will be required to authorize a check of the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Testing Clearinghouse database before driving.
- May require work to be performed in wet or humid conditions, near moving mechanical parts, and around vibration, loud noise, potential of fumes or airborne particles, and varying outdoor weather conditions.
- Texas CDL drivers will also be required to authorize a query of the Texas DPS Drug and Alcohol Testing database.
- May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs.
- Flexible and able to adapt to our dynamic work environment.
- Maintain an "above approach" lifestyle that reflects the company's values. Teamwork. Caring. Integrity. Work Ethic.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer. EnerCorp Engineered Solutions, LLC or its entities, does not discriminate in hiring because of an individual's race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, or disability. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 prohibits discrimination on the basis of age for persons 40 or more years of age.