EnerCorp, LLC is a private equity sponsored oilfield services company with operations in Canada and the United States. EnerCorp offers innovative technologies produced in North America that deliver engineered solutions throughout the lifecycle of your well; our services streamline wellbore construction and minimize NPT to reduce costs and maximize production. We design, build, sell, and rent various products in our technology portfolio while also providing application engineering and field services on job sites. This holistic end-to-end capability allows us to optimize our products and services in a cost-effective manner while improving our expertise through a continuous feedback loop.
A Pump Installer works closely with other project technicians during the installation of pumps in water wells. This individual is responsible for well completions of domestic, industrial and agricultural water well as well as completing water well service calls in a timely manner. This person must be able to work as a team member to meet deadlines and to process current and future orders in a timely manner befitting the customer and the company.
1.1 Specific Responsibilities
• Operates water well rig.
• Installs water well pumps and motors including plumbing and basic electrical work.
• Monitor well performance and document.
• Performs DOT duties while transporting equipment and/or personnel to and from worksites on an as needed basis.
• Services and troubleshoots water well pump and equipment.
• Serves as liaison between well owner and immediate supervisor.
• Supervises Floor Hand on Rig.
• Operates forklift and/or other equipment as needed to perform job.
• Handles all plumbing of water well lines and tanks.
• Assists with drilling rig moves on and off locations.
• Consult with job-site supervisor for all job information to complete company work tickets as required, ensure invoices are signed, collect payment and submit to corporate office.
• Performs upkeep duties such as cleaning assigned work area, picking up tools, sweeping floors, emptying trash cans and other housekeeping chores after work is performed.
• May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs.
• Regularly keep tools and equipment maintained, and report any issues promptly for repairs
• Ensure that safety protocols are followed. Maintain and properly utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) equipment such as: hardhat, safety glasses, ear plugs, steel toe boots, Flame Resistant clothing & gloves.
• Troubleshoot as needed.
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
2.1 Education & Licenses
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Must have and maintain a valid Class A CDL with Air Brakes.
• Must have and maintain a valid Texas Water Well Pump Installer License with the following endorsements:
L - windmill, hand pumps and pump jacks
M - monitor well
P - single phase
C - closed loop geothermal well
K - three phase
D - dewatering well
T - line shaft turbine pumps
• 3+ years practical experience working independently in a supervisory role with water well operations.
• 5+ years working on water well rigs.
• Advanced knowledge about drilling water wells in all types of soil and weather conditions.
• Proficient and knowledgeable in basic hand tools.
2.3 Skills and Abilities
• Must have attention to detail.
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
• Skilled in the use of overhead crane and forklift equipment.
• Must be able to work with little to no supervision, executing work based on established expectations.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Able to follow proper protocol for incident reporting and emergency situations.
• Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to identify top priorities in a high-volume multitask work environment and the ability to determine critical few and know when to communicate issues and escalate them for decision-making.
• Able to work off step stools, lift platforms.
• Fosters a positive working relationship with co-workers, customers, clients and management.
• Able to be flexible and adaptable to the ever-changing needs of clients and industry.
• Must be mechanically inclined with the ability to troubleshoot equipment, pumps and motors as needed.
• Able to withstand the mental and physical stress brought in by the element of an outdoor work environment.
3.0 PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to hear and communicate without hindrance and is regularly required to use hands to hold, handle or feel; reach with hand and arms, talk or hear and taste or smell.
• Must be able to work on various projects under pressure.
• The employee needs to be able to climb to heights of less than 10 feet, balance and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl under and around equipment.
• Able to do heavy lifting and strenuous physical work.
• Must be able to lift and/or move 80-100 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Pass the required physical examination and drug screen as well as a Motor Vehicle Record check.
• The employee must be adaptable to the unique work conditions that consist of long and irregular hours and changes in locations of work assignments. This position requires working in the field/shop setting majority of the time with various weather conditions consisting of: wet, cold, and/or humid conditions at well sites, working near moving mechanical parts, vibration, loud noise, potential fumes or airborne particles, exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals where proper PPE must be donned.
• Must be safety conscious.
• Typical schedule is Monday to Friday but may be modified based on customer needs.
• Location: assigned to specific region.
• Travel is typically within region only.
• Maintain an "above approach" lifestyle that reflects the company's values. Teamwork. Caring. Integrity. Work Ethic.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer. EnerCorp Engineered Solutions, LLC or its entities, does not discriminate in hiring because of an individual's race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, or disability. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 prohibits discrimination on the basis of age for persons 40 or more years of age.