Are you passionate about fluid solutions that make an impact?Would you like to participate in delivery of fluids environmental services?Join our Drilling and Completions Fluids team!!
Our Filtration Systems business provides intelligent, connected technologies to support, monitor and control drilling processes. We provide innovative solutions across multiple geographies. Providing customers with the excellent solutions needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
You will play a key role in maintaining completion fluids during rig activity.
As a Field Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being responsible for the Quality Management System and HSE.
- Transporting, loading and unloading of filtration equipment and rigging up on customer job site.
- Managing inventory levels of filtration materials and daily reporting of activities.
- Performing maintenance of equipment while on the customer job site.
- Assisting in rig setups, troubleshooting efforts, maintenance routines, and attends all safety meetings
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Be able to show a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients needs
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.