Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist General - LWD (Logging While Drilling) Field Specialist you will be responsible for providing LWD solutions at well sites. You will work under general supervision, collaborating closely with the Directional Drilling team. Utilizing computers, you'll perform site surveys, monitor surface and formation evaluation services for wells during the drilling process.
As a Field Specialist General- LWD, you will be responsible for
Fuel your passion
- Overseeing the monitoring of the operational status of field equipment at well sites to ensure reliability
- Analyzing and interpreting system information and data to provide effective resolution to complex problems at wellsite
- Supporting internal and external customers at wellsite to provide technical knowledge and direction
- Applying (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations
To be successful in this role you will:
- Two year Technical college degree in Engineering or related field.
- 3-5yrs experience in an energy, oil and gas environment or industrial (or similar)
- Must complete assigned training and development programs required by local Operations under the direction of the Talent Management Group.
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn and develop your skill-set and knowledge in a hands-on environment
- Demonstrate networking and computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
- Be an efficient team player, with the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.